A new year: How can I add a new year of availability to all calendars in one go Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) A new year: How can I add a new year of availability to all calendars in one go

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi,

Happy New Year to you. This week we are going to add the year 2017 to all our 170 calendars we have. Doing this manually is a process of a lot of time. Each calendar will take a few minutes. So, this should be done automatically in one go.

We only use the availability for days, we do not use hours. So, how can we speed things up to add 2017 as available for all calendars in one go. This should not be that difficult as it is only updating some tables in mySQL.

Thanks,

Remco

Sabina Support Team #64788

Hello,

We are working on the functionality to set default availability.

Yes, you can set bulk availability through phpMyAdmin.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina,

Can you please let me know what to update and perhaps specify the SQL commands to be executed on which tables?

I already tried updating a table but there are more tables to be updated and would like to know from Dot On Paper which SQL queries I should run to prevent future problems.

So, please give me a list of SQL commands to run in phpMyAdmin?

Thanks,
    Remco

Sabina Support Team #64898

Please write on the new Support Forum to continue the support.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic A new year: How can I add a new year of availability to all calendars in one go is closed to new replies.