"Add Wallgrid" not appearing in Visual Editor Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) "Add Wallgrid" not appearing in Visual Editor

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• It was working yesterday, but now “Add Wallgrid” does not appear as a choice in the Visual Editor. I’ve deactivated all other plugins. No success. Should I deactivate/reactivate wallgrid?

I just experimented with my localhost copy. It’s the upgrade from WordPress 3.8.1 to WordPress 3.9 that breaks your wallgrid plugin that way.
    Are you planning to update the plugin? Any workarounds? Is there a way to “downgrade back to 3.8.1?

Oana Support Team #15341

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin & FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you.

Reverting back to WordPress 3.8.1 solved the problem.

I’ll install a copy of the site in another directory, upgrade to 3.9 and send you that information for both directories when I have done so.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #15494

Hello

Your problem is fixed. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Oana Support Team #15501

Hello,

Problem resolved. I added the last version for our plugin (which includes solving problems occurring after updating WP 3.9) and now everything works perfectly.
    Please check.

Have a nice day.

Thanks! It’s working now. The only additional change I had to make was changing the “Gallery Data Parse Method” from “Ajax” to “HTML” for the galleries to appear.

Oana Support Team #15678

Hello,
    Yes, this was the only changes that I made it. Glad I could help. Please take a few seconds to rate the item here.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #16068

Hello,

Problem resolved. The “Add Wall/Grid Gallery” tab show in editor page. Please check.
    null

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic "Add Wallgrid" not appearing in Visual Editor is closed to new replies.