After editing gallery (Wall/grid) settings – nothing changes. Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) After editing gallery (Wall/grid) settings – nothing changes.

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Wall/grid gallery showing images but after editing gallery (Wall/grid) settings – nothing changes.

Website I am working on: http://emendoo.wordpress.com.panda.serveriai.lt/iksate/paints/brush-2/

Oana Support Team #17508

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  adrsadrs.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  adrsadrs.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  adrsadrs. Reason: cant find how to delete message

Oana Support Team #17536

Hello,

I guess you edit General Settings (pencil icon above gallery list) and not Gallery Settings (pencil icon above thumbnails). If you edit the settings in the right place Iā€™m sure is work perfectly, please try. Go to : Dashboard -> Wall/Grid Gallery(sidebar) -> Select the Gallery ID -> Edit Gallery (pencil icon above thumbnails) .

Thank you.

Thanks, Oana. I don’t know how I manage to miss it. Thanks a lot. It works. Audrius

Hi, I was not able to create another topic (asks po purchase code but when I enter my purchase code it says it used already alghouh I enter the same code two days ago) so I write here. I am able to edit gallery settings. I have done thumbnails where height is 500 px and width 300px (portrait oriented) and when I try to crop thumbnail, after croping it leaves black space. I have done printscreen: http://emendoo.wordpress.com.panda.serveriai.lt/iksate/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/crop.jpg

and picture I have uploaded has enough height pixels (more than 500px)

Oana Support Team #17630

Hello,

It is normal to show like that, because you set the dimensions for thumbnail image to be portrait (500px/300px) and the image that you tried to crop it is landscape.

Thank you.

Hi,Usually editing thumbnails it adjusts proportionally. At first it shows ok when it is freshly uploaded (even lanscape photo and portrait thumbnail) Isn’t it posible to use in this gallery landscape photo and have portrait thumbnail while croping?

Oana Support Team #17692

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible.

Thank you.

Maybe it would be possible to add in new features. I saw there is a topic for new features. Is it the place to ask for imptovements?

Oana Support Team #17724

Hello,

We will take this into consideration and will be available in one of the future update.

Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic After editing gallery (Wall/grid) settings – nothing changes. is closed to new replies.