Am having overall difficulties Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Am having overall difficulties

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello.

I am having quite a difficult time overall, trying to understand and make use of this plugin.

I was able to get it set up with my database, but it’s not saving anything to it. Also, I am wanting to disable to the ‘Extras’ area, specifically the Fees and Taxes feature. Furthermore, I have been trying to configure the discount feature, but I am having a difficult time doing so, too. I am trying to make the discount become available only when 5 items is being purchased, and upon doing so, the discount is calculated to reduce the total by $50 per item.

Finally, I was also hoping to have the ability (on both the frontend and backend calendars) to specify the availability for specific hours of the day (ie. from 9:00am – 5:00pm);

Please let me know if you are able to help; I may be able to offer something, in return for doing so.

Sincerely,
    Gavin

Marian Support Team #57313

Hello

Please send us your calendar link to guide you step by step.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #57646

Hello,

Any feature you want to disable, do it from the code.

To set a discount for number of items, it’s possible only with the Extras form.

For the moment the plugin doesn’t use hours.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Am having overall difficulties is closed to new replies.