"Auto Hide Settings" not working in responsive version Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) "Auto Hide Settings" not working in responsive version

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,

I’ve recently purchased your plugin and I do like it, however there are a couple of issues that I’m having:

1) The “Auto Hide Settings” doesn’t appear to be working on mobile phones. i.e. The images are obscured by the navigation controls, and don’t disappear – however this works perfectly on desktop PCs. Is there any way I can fix that? This is very important to my client’s website, as they want a fully responsive website for their mobile customers, and the particular images I’m trying to display are classified ads for the local newspaper, however you can’t read the text on the images because of the navigation labels that won’t disappear.

The particular page I’m talking about is here: http://www.sgst.com.au/jobs/

2) The images on mobile responsive screens auto-center in the lightbox. This is VERY annoying, because you have to “fight” with the image in order to view it properly. I would like a feature to be able to “scroll” around the image to view it properly. Can I disable this centering effect with some code? This is because when viewing the classified ads, the user needs to zoom in to read a section of the ad, and scroll down to read the entire image.

I couldn’t think of another way to display the images in a better fashion, and your plugin appealed to me with its aesthetic looks.

Please view on your mobile phone to see what I’m talking about.

3) Is there any way to watermark an image? This would be great.

Thanks for your time!

Marian Support Team #52460

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #52461

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic "Auto Hide Settings" not working in responsive version is closed to new replies.