Backen Calendar – show next month button Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Backen Calendar – show next month button

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi,

by click on next-month button the content of calendar change, but the word “Juni” do not change to “July” or “August” and so on.
    In Font End it is okay.

Bug?

kind regards.

Marian Support Team #52426

Hello

I’ve check this problem and you have right.
    The days from months are changing at next/previous but the month name are not changing.
    Is a small bug. Please send us again your ftp info ( as private reply ) to fix this bug.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thanks for your quick response.
    For this time please send the part(s) of the script(s), which needs to be changed. Okay? My website is in constant work and therefore it would be bad if you do changes “on open heart”. And other users would also be interested in the solution.
    Best Regards.

Marian Support Team #52468

Hello

Ok. I will fix it in this weekend and in next week we will add the update on codecanyon.
    Then you will be able to get from there the latest files with bug fixed.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #52625

Hello

I’ve fixed this bug. In maximum 72 hours the update will be available on codecanyon.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Marian.

Hi, thx, great job.
    Could you tell me which script I have to replace?
    kind regards

Marian Support Team #52640

Hello

You must open dopbcp/assests/js/jquery.dop.BackendBookingCalendarPRO.js file and replace this :

with :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Backen Calendar – show next month button is closed to new replies.