Backend calendar doesn't save the values Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Backend calendar doesn't save the values

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi
    First, I just begun with making webpages, so this may be a totally noob question…

I was able to implement the frontend and backend calendar on 2 different pages. The backend page will be secured with a pw.

But how can I save changes in the backend calendar? When I reload the page, all changes are gone… When i switch to the frontend page, no changes made…

Your documentation, which helped me a lot by implementing the calendars on my page, doesnt say much about how save changes and forward them to the frontend calendar…

Does the JSON file already exist? or do I have to build my own php-script? I’d like it to be as easy as possible, no mysql and so on needed. Just make the klicks in the backend, save somehow and show them in the frontend…

ok, I used the php’s on “dopbcp\php-database”. Seems to work so far… when I load the backend page, it creates a new table on phpMyAdmin named “schedule”.

but the calendars don’t display anymore… (only the loading bar appears).

Firefox says:
    “SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character”

/dopbcp/assets/js/jquery.dop.BackendBookingCalendarPRO.js | Line:121

[/crayon]
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  relius.

Ovidiu Support Team #5473

Hi,

Please send us a link so we can see the problem.

Ovidiu Support Team #5708

Hi,

You have an error in this document: php-database/load.php. Try to fix it. If you fail, please contact us.

Thank you.

Hello,
    right. The error was a wrong connection value to the mySQL-Database. I got it to work on my online development site. http://www.guiop.ch/zahara/vermietung.html

On my local host I used XAMPP with php version 5.5. Your Javascript code doesn’t seem to work on php 5.5. It gets the parsing error mentioned above. (It looks like *if (data != “”)* is not allowed in php5.5, because it doesn’t like empty elements.

I installed an older XAMPP Version with php 5.4 and the parsing error disapeared… Will this be fixed?

Thank you and kind regards

Ovidiu Support Team #6322

Hi,

We will look into this issue. This is the first time we encountered it. We will fix it in the next update.

Hi

I have the same problem. It is not saving the fields.
    The link is http://torrumbarrywhitehouse.com.au/torrum-barry-whitehouse-book-online2.html

I am using your example file.

Thanks

Edwin

I got it to work. I found that when you extract the files with winrar it is not extracting all files.

After deleting winrar and using win-zip it worked.

Oana Support Team #9825

Hello,

I’m glad that the problem has been resolved and that everything is working properly.
    Please don’t forget to rate this item.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Backend calendar doesn't save the values is closed to new replies.