Big issue Status:

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 52 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 53 posts - 1 through 53 (of 53 total)

• Hi sir,
    Please, check : http://grab.by/EVlU
    my images are broken when i tried to download to a gallery. what must i do ?

Best regards
    A.J.

Marian Support Team #43002

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Please, Martin,
    I need your help,
    I depend on you.

Best regards
    A.J.

Marian Support Team #43046

Hi sir,
    Please,

I need your help!!!

Please, Martin,
    I fixed the issue above. and i have only the following issue, with broken images
    I am still have issue with the images that i want to add it on a gallery:

Please, check :

http://grab.by/EXIy

All the images are broken that i want to add.

Please Help!!!

Best regards
    ASHRAF

Marian Support Team #43129

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your wp-admin but i clicked on ‘Login in‘ i’ve been redirected on google.com

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi sir,
    Please, I tried to add images on my gallery on my Mac, and the images are broken,

http://grab.by/F0bS

But when tried to do that with my Pc, it is working,

I removed my Antivirus, and i al still have the same issue.
    Please,
    What must i do ?

Best regards
    A.J.

Marian Support Team #43223

Hello

When i’ve tried to connect to your wp-admin url : http://www.arabdirectory.eu/m5zfkabpbjer8xqhchcq8 i’ve received this message :

“MAINTENANCE PAGE”

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Marian.

Sabina Support Team #43272

Hello,

Please check your ftp login information.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #43375

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your ftp but is not working.
    Please check your ftp credentials.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #43523

Hello

Please send us good your ftp credentials and i will fix your problem immediately.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #43528

Hello

And ftp username is ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #43533

Hello

Do you made any modifications in our code ?
    What modifications ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #43566

Hello

What method do you use when upload the photos ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi sir,
    Please.
    you are checked everything , please, where is the problem?

Thanks

Marian Support Team #43605

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your ftp but i received this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 53 posts - 1 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic Big issue is closed to new replies.