Feature Requests Status:

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 269 replies, has 197 voices, and was last updated by  vmavrikios 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 100 posts - 1 through 100 (of 270 total)

• Support Team Support Team #144

You need a feature added to this item? Please say it here. We will try to add it in a future update.

Is it possible to have a loader layer cover the page when they hit the button to put a booking request? Right now when you click it, user will wait a while and if they click again it will actually submit it twice. Either a layer or disable the button upon click would be really nice.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Marius.

I would like to be able to define the hours like this instead:
    12.00-13.00
    13.00-14.00
    15.00-16.00
    etc.

Problem is discussed in the thread: Booking and hours

I think customers will not understand that
    Start at: 12.00 Finish at: 12.00
    means they book one hour from 12.00 to 13.00.

Is it possible to make this change?

Pia

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Support Team.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Support Team.

Read the contact details from the profile of the user.

Makes things more comfortable.

Use the WordPress User´s Information (Name, Email, …) – autofill in the Booking form.

Possibility to redirect to a different page after booking.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Marius.

Possibility to book multiple grouped days.

i.e. Booking is only allowed per week but you want to rent for multiple weeks.

Or maybe i’m missing something in the settings.

Different hours for different days. I mean:

Monday: 12 – 13, 16 – 20
    Tuesday: 12 – 13
    Wednesday: 12 – 13, 17 – 20
    So on…

Different behaviour for selecting days in the admin calendar. Right now, we can select days clicking on the first day we want to select and then doing another click on the last day we want. It would be useful if we could, instead, use this other behaviour for selecting days:

One click = one day
    One click + [ shift + click ] = multiple consecutive days (for example, from Monday to Friday)
    One click + infinite[ control + click ] = a group of standalone days (for example, 4 Mondays + 3 Tuesdays + 1 Saturday)

I would really like to have default settings for availability.

I now have to first enter availability per day mon-sat, then for every day click the hours icon and enter availability per hour. As I have 5 calenders with varying numbers of resources available, this costs a LOT of time.
    I would like to be able to enter default values per calender that will automatically be filled in on all days (except days checked as unavailable in calender settings).

If this is not possible (yet), it would also be great if I could enter the hours info for multiple days (say, a week) even better if I then didn’t have to first add availability per day. Example: select mon-sat, set as available all days and hours, number available 3.

Oh, and I’m really looking forward to the auto-approve function you say will be in the next update. Could you please, please give an indication of when that update will be ready?
    (And maybe lift a tip of the veil on what else will be in it 😉

One more thing; I’d like to be able to remove the ‘no. items’ field. Even though there may be multiple resources available, customers can only book 1 per person.

+1 Possibility to book multiple grouped days.
    i.e. Booking is only allowed per week but you want to rent for multiple weeks.
    Very important for how I am using the plugin.

to add customs fields and edit all standard fields in calendars

I’d like to have in the admin email the name of the calendar where the users send the request.

Discounts with hours booked 1st hr full price additional hour % off

Ability to add packages or addons

J

The ability to auto block out a short time period after the booking to clean up room, or for travel time I’m a mobile vet so it takes time to get from one appointment to another…

Hi,

For an holiday house, the rental is by week, from saturday to saturday.

I would like to have the calendar view starting on saturday, and the possibility to book only for one or more weeks from saturday to saturday.

Thank you !

It would be nice to have the possibility to have one calendar that regroup all the other one with different colors.

Thanxs !

Hi
    Have a client who wants to have 2 different minimum night stay periods.
    e.g. 1 night during the week and 2 nights if a Friday or Saturday.
    If this is currently possible please let me know
    Thank you!

Hi,

Is it possible to add prices for Adults and Childern? (Feature?)
    And maybe a possibility to add custom fields to the booking form?

And a booking form without the calender. so you only have the checkin dates.

Thanks.

Please add this: remove the files AND settings when uninstalling. Some other plugins have this by default. The settings aren’t removed when reinstalling the plugin. I had to reinstall the plugin, but when i activated it again, my settings were still there, along with SMTP account info and other stuff. I had to manually delete the tables from the database to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

The ability to customize the booking form with various features. We’ve had contact via e-mail about this and this is to be included in the following update I understood scheduled for yesterday.

Hopefully this will be released today, but please give me an update here or via e-mail so that I can inform my customer.

Thanks!

Would love to have option to add a Security Deposit (set fee on top of rental price). Thank you!

Different pricing options for adults and children.

A total is then added up and can be paid for.

E.g.
    Children [ 2 ] @£100 = £200
    Adults [ 3 ] @£150 = £450

Total = £650

Is this possible?

Different pricing options for adults and children.

A total is then added up and can be paid for.

E.g.
    Children [ 2 ] @£100 = £200
    Adults [ 3 ] @£150 = £450

Total = £650

Is this possible?

Would love to see that also!!! i think for many people thats a wanted feature.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Jean Daniel.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Jean Daniel.

One more request:

Being able to fix on a specific month rather than the current month we are in.

For example, I have a single booking of 1 week available 4 months from now and would prefer users not to have to click across to find it.

Regards
    Brad

Hi there,
    I implemented your booking software on my site and I love it. I noticed a couple of thing that could be improved to make that system fully suitable for our needs.

– custom fields: To improve my follow up with my possible guests it would be great If I could add a field for their address so I don’t have to ask them every time via email
    – calendar in email: I noticed the automatic generated data in the email isn’t showing in which calendar the item is booked
    – indication of new(=pending) reservation: I noticed that the mail symbol in the admin panel is only showing the number of total reservations for the calendar and not the number of new or pending reservations. Is it possible to indicate which reservation is new, pending or approved? Maybe even just by colors?

I would be very happy if such improvements could be implemented in the booking system in the near future. I would even pay extra for these improvements.

Hello,

we want to use the plugin for reserving the equipment of our photoclub.
    For better handling the list of reservations including at least the name of the person should be visible for everybody. Any suggestion how to get this done?

Kind regards,
    Mario

Hi,

I created a vacation rental site for my boss and we are using this plugin for instant booking. The plugin is great but I really need 2 extra features.

1. In the holiday season we require a 1 week minimum stay and the rest of the year is only 3 days minimum. this plugin only has one minimum stay feature and I need to be able to change it on certain seasons.

2. we charge a %50 deposit for the vacation rental unless its within 60 days of the reservation, in which case 100% would be due. I also need to be able to have this programed into the calendar.

I know it might take a while for this to be added to the next version of the plugin so we are willing to pay for a personal customization if possible. Please contact me via email as soon as possible.

Regards

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  cblacosta.

Hi

When Booking Calendar Pro 1.3 was released, I requested a minor modification/addition to the calendar.

My request was:

Is it possible for you to add the option for that allows for the customer to select a price for a “single person” and then another price for “per person sharing”?

Example: Room 1
    $50 if only one person is staying in the room (single person)
    $40 “per person sharing” the same room (if more than one person is sharing the room)

I was told several times that this request was going to be released in version 1.5 but when I tested the demo for 1.5, it doesn’t have this feature.

Please can you let me know if I have overlooked something in the demo and that this is indeed part of it in version 1.5 or if you can make this modification for me. I have been waiting several months now after being promised that this would be part of 1.5.

Thank you

Hi

Would love an area on the ‘Book Now’ section that allowed for a user to enter a Promotion Code or similar. This code would be associated with a discount rate, that would be applied to the overall cost, if the code is correct. Thus allowing for promotions and special rates to specific users.

Thank you.

automatically approving bookings would be nice

Great plugin – one small change that would add a massive amount of functionality would be the a ability to add extra fees.

So to explain a little further it would be great to be able to add fees for additional resources (e.g. car hire) and for those fees to be either fixed values or percentages of the overall booking fee (e.g. adding 5% online booking surcharge).

Is this kind of feature on the roadmap by any chance?

Can we add an option to be able to add tax to the booking system?
    i own a bed and breakfast and i would like to add tax for each of my rooms at a certain percentage.

Hi,

I have 2 requests:

1) Can you make it so that we can generate PayPal requests for the remaining balance – SO – When a customer pays there deposit you can schedule it to request the remaining amount in X amount of days. OR quite simply have a button that we can click that emails the customer and gets the customer to pay the remaining balance.

Feature 2:
    Multi-currency support – Can you get it to auto convert to Euro’s and any other currency??? – You could just link to the currency exchange service and convert the total amount?

Another request – the ability for an admin to add booking details in via the admin. Not every booking will be made online (some may come via the phone) but there should still be an easy way to update the availability in the calendar. Ideally this method would not sent a notification email to the customer (or there would be an option to choose if this is wanted).

I would like to be able to total prices for adults and children. At the moment the calculation shows the base rate. It would be good to charge the base rate + extra children or extra adults

Hello! About 2 weeks ago I asked if it is possible to add the new pricing method “per person pricing” and you answered that this feature will be in the next update (http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/different-pricing-option/). How does it takes for new version to be released? And will this kind of pricing be implemented?

Thank you,
    regards.

1. Allow manual bookings over the WP-Admin. It Would be great, if i could book an appointment over the WP-Admin, if a client calls me for example.

2. If in the Settings of a calendar a Day is marked as unavailable.
    This should be applied to adding the availbility in the calendar.
    For example: I am a Trainer and my office is closed on Wednesday & Saturdays. But when i add the Available dates,and forget to exlude the Wednesdays & Saturdays (which is hell of a work), then they’re available as well. The calendar should ignore these days completely or at least ask me, if i am sure, that i want to offer my services on an unavailable day.

I was wondering if there is a way to add Price tiers by hour?
    For Example:
    1 hour – $100
    2 hour – $150
    3 hour – $200

I’d like have set hours the item(s) are available, set the number of items available, and have prices based per hour of service.

Can I do this?

Here is my case:

We are a language school, we offer Spanish classes using Skype, ooVoo, etc.

Look at the following example to understand ours needs:

An student wants to reserve classes for the following hours and days:

Monday – 1pm to 2pm.
    – 5pm to 6 pm.
    Thursday – 4pm to 5pm.
    Friday – 6pm to 7pm.

First, as I have seen in the component examples, is not possible to select two different slots of time in the same day if they are not consecutive. This is our first problem as you can see in the Monday example.

Second, we need the student could make the whole reservation at one time. I mean, currently to make that reservation the student has to reserve Monday and check. Again has to reserve Thursday and check. And finally has to reserve Friday and check. All this one has been 3 steps, 3 independent reservations.

What we need is this type of reservations can be done at only one time, in only a single step, not in 3. That means, the application would be able to allow select one day, select some hours (consecutive or not) and continue selecting other days and hours until the student wants to finish the reservation. Then he click on a button and the check form is showed to confirm all reservations done by him.

The plugin is really awesome. If below features could be added, we will highly appreciate.

• Coupon code support
    • Individual booking page which is customizable
    • Multiple themes choices with acceptable charges

Looking forward for your responding. You are doing a very great work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  oldmonk.

default price / mass edit by weekday

I’ve 3 different calendar and the price of the rooms vary depending if it s during the week or weekend.
    so a “select all monday from X to Y – price xxx”

I cannot image the pain to do that if you have a consulting calendar with hour by hours….

I need to show the total number of nights selected within the booking form (eg “7 nights”). Please let me know if this can be added. Cheers!

I would like to have the option to copy calendars to a new one.
    We have multiple rooms people can book that have only minor differences. It would make life much easier to setup one calendar, then copy it x times and make the necessary changes.
    Same for the booking forms.
    Now I have to manually create each single one from scratch.

I’m sure this has been mentioned before, but the ability to choose which month to start the calendar view from on my WordPress page is essential. I have a xmas event for which I am taking bookings this month (October) and I have had to add instructions for our customers to ‘click the arrows until you reach December’, which is not very intuitive for them.

please add Taxes option and please add an option to let the customer to be able to choose if they want to either pay the full amount or the selected deposit amount.

I added this Feature Request as a comment on themeforest:

When setting hours in the backend, can we set times that we are unavailable during our normal scheduled hours, such as time for lunch or doctor’s appointment?

I am a personal trainer and have a kids program that I run for 2 hours every Saturday. It’s annoying to have to book my own appointments for two hours on the Calendar every week…

Thank you.

Since I run a personal training business, can we make the “Check-In” feature optional in the language files so we can change it to say anything from “Book Now” to “Schedule an Appointment”?

We’d like to have the feature that sends an e-mail to the person reserving, letting them know if their booking was successful or not, or if the owners have to deny the request they’d like to be able to send an e-mail from the booking system.

I'd like the option to select the default (checked) booking method on the form and the order of display.
    So the 'Pay on PayPal' option is above the 'Pay on arrival' option and is already checked.
    At the moment it is the 'Pay on arrival' option at the top and already checked.

As we’re having many calendars, we’d like to have a default setup, wich every new calendar is set up with. E.g. the SMTP-Setup is always the same and we always have check in and out. Actually we have to set it up for each new calendar again.

Please include a custom currency option. I want my clients to pay with site credits. i.e. ‘PRTutor credits’ instead of ‘USD’
    -Nathan
    http://www.PRTutors.com

I am using the system for equipment loan. It works fine but a little fine tuning would be great for me. I like to ask if it is possible to have a calendar that contains the approved bookings with the data filled up from the form? This will be handy when we prepare the items for loan.

Anonymous #5502

Id love to export booking data to excel spreadsheets.

Adding a fixed fee for an option selected in the form.

Agreed – exporting bookings is essential in the next update.
    I just spent hours copying and pasting the data into a spreadsheet and this could have been cut to minutes with a CSV export option.

Coupon code support

Ability to purchase different services at a particular time. i.e

9am – 9:30am
    Select Service
    Service A – $30
    Service B – $40

Customers needs to select which service they would like and than purchase through PayPal.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  ThinkMediaMan.

Promotional Codes for Discounts etc. 😀 i.e. 15% off etc

I would love to see support for the Stripe Payment Gateway. Unfortunately that’s the only way I can use the payment feature.

I would like 2 crucial elements:

1. Be able to add a completion page to add to Google analytics
    2. Compatibility with ical so that other sites pages calendars can be synced.

MyCred compatibility would be great. I need clients to be able to Pay for service with custom currency.

Good plugin, would love to see:

Book by weeks these would need a start day/time and end day/time.

Associated costs to any form drop down items.
    These should be configurable so they can add to the total by day or as a one off payment.

Full deletion of booking in management area as an option of any unwanted bookings.

Automated updates – linked to some kind of licence check.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  thirteeneighty.

1) One master calendar that group other calendars to show in the home page the availability of rooms.

2) one calendar that can insert 3 rooms available, with different prices, so when there is 3 available, the first price is cheaper, then the price goes up according to the availability.

3) to get the name and last name of the guest in the subject of the email.

4) to have templates for the auto emails when the guest make the booking, to put logo, etc.

Great plugin I must say.
    Simple but very good, better that one 175 dollars plugin I bought from another place, which I don’t use.

I spent a bunch time & money modifying the booking system to have the following features. I was wondering if you can take some of our work and integrate them into your development. I need the upgrades you are doing, whereas our modifications were done on an older version. Let me know and I will forward you the files and database changes.
    1. Custom Confirmation Page redirect. Tell each calendar which page to land on after payment confirmation.
    2. Shortcodes for Confirmation Page. The confirmation page can be used for booking details. You can add shortcodes for all the reservation information. We use this for a custom rental agreement the user can print out.
    3. Add specific deposit for # of Adults, Children, Pets.
    4. Partial deposit function for bookings made for 30+ days out. Although it is hard coded to charge either full payment if under $1000 or $1000 if the rate is over $1000. It can easy be made into a backend setting.
    5. Minimum Deposit amount Setting
    6. Tax % setting

We did modifications on version 1.3

Let me know.

Thanks

As we have many calendars, we would like to have an overview of all reservations independent from the calendar id. Like /admin.php?page=dopbsp-reservations defaults to ALL.

Hallo,

My requests:

1. To disconnect automatic emailing after user submits booking form
    2. To start calendar on front end with month of wish (May) and
    3. To permanently display more month’s (6) on front end

I absolutely would like to book different services with the same calendar.

I am looking to set a fixed booking deposit instead of the percentage? Can you add that please? So instead of using the percentage it just uses a fixes value.

Icalendar support in order to update outside booking sites

It would be nice to be able to calculate price per night based on the number of people

Also when selecting number of people, total guests should be 1 to 4 and the number of kids, should be a subset off that. So if I request for 4 guests the question should be of which 0 to 3 children.

So total is always maximum 4 and there is always at least 1 adult

Add a do not take reservations unless they are more then 8 days away. so today the 12th nov you can only book starting 20th nov

another one: set a higher price for weekend nights. which assumes we can define weekends as well, either friday, saterday or friday saterday and sunday
    A fixed or a percentage bump on base price would be great.

is there a way to NOT show the price on the front end booking calendar?

I want to add a possibility to have guests select extra services (eg cleaning, or linen service) and have those added to the total bill, a simple checkbox which then adds a price to the booking total? Possible?

1) Ability to set yield management rules: http://screencast.com/t/wM2j2MO0aXl

Decrease/Increase by % or amount

Modify date range is possible the most important one
    http://screencast.com/t/ScWWnEOzEqxO

Here’s an example http://screencast.com/t/D1wlEvLBc9un

2) Minimum Revenue instead of minimum period
    These guys have a great feature where you set rates for date range in a popup.

But the real killer is that you can set a minimum revenue. This means that I may want a 3 days minimum stay at at a minimum revenue of $300. But if someone is willing to stay for one day and pay $300 they can. Therefore you set minimum revenue instead of minimum days.

We get it many times where we have a 14 day minimum stay over peak period but the person wants to stay for 10 days only. They they are allowed to book 10 days but the rate is calculated on the minimum revenue. See this http://screencast.com/t/KvycA1S4Y

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  johanhorak.

Select timeslots also for checkin and checkout dates!!

Hi! Amazing tool, really good job. Just need some more options to be perfect :

– i need the possibility to set the Minimum booking time. For example:
    The Definition of an hour is set to 0,5 hours like this:
    10:00-10:30
    10:30-11:00
    11:00-11:30

The customer has to book a Minimum of 1 hour (2×0,5 hours).

– it would be really usefull to have The ability to auto block out a short time period after the booking to clean up rooms.

Thanks,
    Cheers

Being able to choose where the currency sign is placed in the calendar and outgoing email (e.g. 200kr or kr200).

Minimum stay is a variable depending on season (date range)

You cannot have one blanket minimum stay.

Elaborating on Minimum stay as a variable discussed here and here

I mentioned that you cannot have one minimum stay for various season during the year. You may have 14 days minimum during peak and two days during low season.

What is critical?

A person booking the accommodation in peak time does not have to select 14 days if he only wants to stay for one day (worst case).

He can select one day but the rate for one day will be the same as for 14 days.

The more days he select the cheaper it gets until he gets to the minimum stay period.

The normal logic and simple logic would be to set 14 days as the selection period and the guest would not know why he cannot book 7 days. But he may book seven days if he is allowed to while the backend calculates his rate at the minimum stay rate (14x daily rate)/7.

I hope this makes sense.

Add more options for Discounts

There are may ways that this plugin can be used, however it is a bit limited in use as far as the discount features are concerned.

Eg. If I am giving out a dormitary with 10 beds and am charging customers as per bed. If I price a bed at $10 per night, the cost would be $100 for 10 beds. However, I would like to give a discount to a group who wants to book the entire dormitory for the night. Maybe I charge them $80 instead of $100.

The plugin does not cater to this need at the moment but hope it can do the same in the future release.

The calendar looks great on a post. And having it there ready to book is great. However I believes it takes a lot of real estate. When I have a list of one to many items on a page adding a separate calendar for each item becomes a lot.

It will be really nice to have an option for a Check Availability Call To Action button that pops up in a light box with the calendar.

Thank you for this great plugin :-)

I was just wondering if it is possible to add a feature that lets people select extra items at an extra fee that gets added to the price. Example : I rent out a cabin at daily price, but it is also possible rent up two three boats at differrent sizes and prices.

A list with checkboxex in the Contact Information Section would seem like a good place to fit it in…

Also, some of my guests find it a bit confusing with the deposit and left to pay prices when they choose Pay on arrival. It should only contain the total price.

Thanks in advance and great work :)

I would really really like the ‘booking system pro’ to have the possibility:

-To edit reservation data (email, name, date etc) after confirmation
    (we use it for a restaurant, so the amount of changes is great)

-To be able to see not only the monthly overview but also dayly (of weekly; dayly is more needed for me)

-To have a simple boolean button (red/green preferable) so I know when a quest has checked in
    (we work with several computers and several users at once, so this one would be also great)

Please let me know if this is possible and maybe when is could be featured in the following update…
    Thank you in forward, Regards DUBorg (info@duborg.nl)

Is there a way to get the reservation engine to FAX a copy of the reservation to the owner of the business?

This would be a local phone call and if it helps at all we do have a Twillio account that is pre-funded, which we normally use for voice broadcasing to get new clients, but at 1 – 2 cents per fax it would not burden our budget at all for the 2 motel reservation booking customer locations we are servicing.

Please notice however that outside of “hosting” and “set up fees” the majority of this is being done at little to no cost for the owner, as this is also my place of employment and I benefit from the system working more smoothly as well. Also, just to be clear, the owner of the 2 locations is the same man and the buildings are actually only 3 doors apart, but they are separate businesses that are ran no different than 2 stores on the same city block.

Anyhow, the owner would like this to be able to fax copies of the reservation to him and knowing that this would add value to your plugin I thought it might be nice to ask your team about. I hope to hear back from you soon about this. Have a great holiday season.

Jeffrey S Wyrick

You’re Booking System PRO plugin is incredible! How can I contact you for custom plugin work? We have a few changes that I’d like to hire you to implement.

A primary change is that we need the ability to line up booking blocks with hours of a restaurant – 7AM – 2AM. The hours of 12AM-2AM need to fall at the end of the day so a user can schedule time across midnight. Example: reserve block time from 11PM – 1AM.

Please let me know how I can contact you directly to hire your team for plugin changes and availability. Thanks!
    Josh

I would like to see the possibility to add more payment gateways – specifically i am looking for ‘soforüberweisung’ which is a common direct debit gateway in germany, austria, UK, etc…
    I would want to have to install woocommerce for this – that makes it too comülicated for the customer.
    and an extra field for API/SDK would do the match!

alternatively you could offer a custum tweaking.

We would like to have (in addition to paypal, credic cards, on arrival) the following:
    +sofortüberweisung (see here: https://www.sofort.com/integrationCenter-eng-DE/integration/API-SDK/)
    +per invoice ( a customable Email-notifications would help)

Hotel style check-in / out search feature; allowing visitors to quickly find an available rental within their specified date range. Pulling from ALL rentals (calendars) in the DB. Could use the “Page URL:” field in the admin’s “General Settings” section to display search result links etc. thanks for your time and efforts!

Here is another vote for feature:
    to allow booking by week – from saturday 12:00 till saturday 10:00 – and allow visitors in front-end to book not just 1 week but more weeks at the same time (and only whole weeks).

Right now you can use grouped days and make 1 week available (sat-fri), and do the same for the next week, etc. but then visitors can only book for 1 single week at a time.

Previously requested by other people here:
    http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/book-item-for-more-than-one-week/
    http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin-feature-requests/page/2/#post-5835
    http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin-feature-requests/#post-904

Most important one will have to be the ability to EXPORT the bookings in CSV format.

Yes, one more. I would love to have the option to add a “calendar” type form field via the Booking Forms creation tool.

I second the coupon code. A very valuable feature.

Please consider adding a way to MOVE a booking from one calendar to another (for instance, we over booked and upgrade them for free).

Badly need a way to copy calendars that I have already created. It’s great with all the customizations there are to the calendar settings, but it turns into a real pain when you need to create 300 of the same one.

Either just copy or “save as”.

Thanks,
    Marcus

I second that request from Marcus – its tiring to repeat that even if its just twice a month…
    YES – and the coupon too – most of the event plug-in out there do offer coupon usage – i assumed it was intergated here too when i bought it, but its an essential tool. so please try to add this soon
    regards
    Pedro

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  aovivo.

+1 for multiple calendar search availability. and it will be great if user don’t have to repeat select date process after searching available room on specific date.

Great plugin

Possibility for user to choose between different hour intervals.

For example:
    – Haircut 30min
    – Haircut and wash 1 hour
    – Haircut, wash and dye 2 hours

After selection the calendar will change hour intervals based on users choice. For example if user has selected “Haircut 30min” the hours will be:
    9:00 – 9:30
    9:30 – 10:30
    10:30 – 11:00

If user choose “Haircut and wash 1 hour” the calendar will change the hours to:
    9:00 – 10:00
    10:00 – 11:00
    11:00 – 12:00

i need this feature too…

Please add this feature in the next update!!!!

Possibility for user to choose between different hour intervals.

For example:
    – Haircut 30min
    – Haircut and wash 1 hour
    – Haircut, wash and dye 2 hours

After selection the calendar will change hour intervals based on users choice. For example if user has selected “Haircut 30min” the hours will be:
    9:00 – 9:30
    9:30 – 10:30
    10:30 – 11:00

If user choose “Haircut and wash 1 hour” the calendar will change the hours to:
    9:00 – 10:00
    10:00 – 11:00
    11:00 – 12:00

Viewing 100 posts - 1 through 100 (of 270 total)

The forum Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.