BUG : reduced display with Chrome and shifted display with Safari and Firefox Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) BUG : reduced display with Chrome and shifted display with Safari and Firefox

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

• Can you please help solving display of this page especially on Chrome and Safari :
    Buggy Page with thumbnail scroller
    Thank you very much!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  idweblogs.

Oana Support Team #18317

Hello,

I checked in Chrome and Firefox and see that it works perfectly. Can you tell me exactly what’s going on or send us a screenshot of the problem.

Thank you.

Yes of course:

Chrome (35.0.1916.114) :

Safari (Version 7.0.3 (9537.75.14)) :

thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  idweblogs.

Oana Support Team #18335

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #18422

Hello,

This problem occurs because your theme. If you change the theme, you will notice that it displays properly in Safari.
    Try to comment this line:

If the issue continues to occur, please send me your login on the FTP.

Thank you.

Thanks for your investigation, yes the problem disappear when commenting the line that includes my css, still the captions stay shifted a little bit.
    How can my CSS rules conflict with your plugin ? Does it need to be in a special container ? I’ve looked at the names of your class, there is no way it could interfere with mines. Do you have any clue how i could narrow the problem (unless commenting each rule one by one…)
    Thanks !
    Max

Oana Support Team #18453

Hello Max,

Could you please send me your FTP login info?

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #18476

Hello,

I’ll try to find the best solution for your problem without having to comment the line of CSS.

Thank you.

Thank you, can i test something for you ? If you have any idea, i can try to narrow the problem.
    Moreover, it kind of works with Firefox, maybe a clue here ?

Oana Support Team #18520

Hello,

What problem occurs in Firefox? Please send me a screen shot.

Thank you.

Captions are shifted in firefox, but all images display at least:

Oana Support Team #18959

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. Please try to comment this line from wp-content/themes/jbst_idweblogs/wpless2css.css:

Thank you.

Thank you for your answer, this seem to fix the Firefox padding problem : thank you. But the main problems are still there with Chrome and Safari at least, any idea i could fix the sliding effect ? All my images are not sliding anymore (and i never see other images exept the first ones displayed) under Chrome and Safari, as shown on screenshots….
    Thanks

Oana Support Team #18982

Hello,

I change some setting in the dashboard and runs well, please check.
    Please update the plugin. You will find the files on CodeCanyon.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Oana.

Thank you, i just downloaded it, the dopts dir seems modified on 04 / 25 / 2014, is it the right version ?
    How to update manually keeping my previously defined scrollers ?
    thanks!

I’ve just updated the plugin following update instructions here : http://envato-help.dotonpaper.net/thumbnail-scroller-wordpress-plugin.html#faq

On Firefox, it still works, but on Chrome and Safari, it’s even worse : nothing displays anoymore…

thanks!

Testing a little bit with previous version 1.4, i can see that all picture seem to be displayed but the position is not correct (vertical with 2 images in a row, instead of horizontally displayed) :

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  idweblogs.

Oana Support Team #19118

Hello,

I tested in Chrome and Firefox and it works perfectly. You can send me a link where is the problem?

Thank you.

Yes here is the link where it doesn’t work for me on Chrome and Safari :
    http://www.idweblogs.com/le-comite-scientifique/

By the way, commenting the following CSS params, make images re appear:

Oana Support Team #19127

Hello,

Do you have further problems? Because I see that it works properly.

Thank you.

My problem is still exactly the same as in the beginning of this thread…
    How can you see it working properly with Chrome ?? It’s impossible, do you have a screenshot ? Do you see all images ? There is no difference between display in Firefox, Chrome and Safari for you ? Strange…

Oana Support Team #19134

Hello,

To me, shows in this way:
    Chrome:

Firefox

Safari:

Solution for correct display in Safari already know.

Thank you.

My display is very different, and i’ve just tested on another machine right now, it doesn’t work better, i don’t understand….

Seems better when i comment out the following part of my custom CSS, does this reminds you something used in your plugin ? :

[/crayon]

Oana Support Team #19184

Hello,

I can’t understand why it appears differently. The change you made has helped quite a lot, and now work properly in Safari. In CSS, use multiple global variables and for this reason this conflict occurs.

Thank you.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic BUG : reduced display with Chrome and shifted display with Safari and Firefox is closed to new replies.