Calandars not visible on site anymore Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Calandars not visible on site anymore

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, this has definitely been working just fine. but today (before I upgraded – last time was around September 2015 – though there have been WordPress upgrades between) I checked and no calendars displaying on the front end.

Cleared my cache and tried a couple of different browsers.

I have now gone on and updated Booking System PRO to latest version and still same issue. The server environment check list looks fine.

Have a look at this page, it used to load the calendar here.

Many thanks, Lins

Tried [dopbsp item=search id=1] (had been using [dopbsp id=”1″] which had worked perviously). Now I at least get a ‘loading’ icon, but the calendar still does not appear.

Apologies, realised [dopbsp item=search id=1] is a search shortcode, have set back to original [dopbsp id=”1″].

SOLUTION: It’s clashing with Autoptimze – can I add any sort of exception so that they’d work together that you know of?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  LinsLleisio. Reason: Made a mistake
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  LinsLleisio.

OK, just in case anyone else has same issue, add the below to JS-files to exclude in Autoptimize;

jquery.js, plugins/dopbsp/, DOPBSPCalendar

Call can be closed as now resolved.

Sabina Support Team #64625

Hello,

Glad you could find a solution.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Calandars not visible on site anymore is closed to new replies.