Calendar various Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• Hello,

1. I have a calendar with added extras and discount in it. The extras appear in the page, but the discount does not appear.
    2.The calendar doses not appear at all on any mobile device. Please note I’ve tried all types of sidebar settings options in the calendar settings menu.
    3. Is it possible to change the “No book items” in the front end of the calandar with “Number of persons booked”?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Sabina Support Team #63987

Hello,

Please send your WP login information to help with 1 and 2.
    In a private reply.

Find the text in the Translation section and change it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #64002

Check this calendar.
    The discount is applied and the calendar is visible on mobile devices.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

hi,

Regarsing the points 1 and 2 of the above – I have sent you the info you need,
    Regarding point 3 of the above – it is ok, BUT now I cannot set other number different than “1”. How to change it?

Waiting for your advice 😉

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

The one from you example is not visible on the 3 mobiles I have available in the moment as well.

Sabina Support Team #64057

The calendar appears in a package page.
    Did you insert the calendar shortcode in this page ?

When you set availability, set the value for the Availability No field, to be different than 1.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #64143

The discount value is 0, and this is way it’s not applied.
    Delete the Rule if you are not using it.

I will get back to you about the calendar display on mobile devices.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

The discount value was / is present – it is ” – 15%.”.

However I deleted the rule, and the discount started to be applied. So this problem is solved.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

When I set the period of the discount:
    1. I set it by set by Start time lapse(days/hours) – I Leave it blank for it to start from 1 day/hour.
    2. And after by setting End time lapse (days/hours) -the number of days till ending of the time lapse.

My question is:
    IS THAT ALL COUNTED FROM THE DATE OF CREATING THE DISCOUNT? IF SO WHY THE NUMBER OF DAYS TILL THE END OF THE TIME LAPSE DOES NOT CHANGE, EVEN FEW DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE DISCOUNT WAS CREATED?

TNHNX!

Sabina Support Team #64281

If you use the time lapse options, the discount can be used for all the availability in the calendar. There is no time period in which it can be applied.
    If you want to restrict the period, create a Rule and define the dates.

During the winter holidays, 21 December 2015 – 4 January 2016, answers will be delayed.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

“If you use the time lapse options, the discount can be used for all the availability in the calendar. There is no time period in which it can applied.” ———- Then what do the the time options actually do? What the Rule do?

Sabina Support Team #64448

The Rules, where you can define specific dates, are to set different prices for specific time.

The Start and End time lapse fields, can’t be applied to specific dates.
    The time lapse options will apply to any availability in the calendar.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic Calendar various is closed to new replies.