Calendars disappeared Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Calendars disappeared

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi,

yesterday all calendars disappeared in my website!!!!
    Version is 2.0.8 I would like to update to 2.1.2, but in codecanoyn it is not possible anymore.
    Please help urgently.

Sabina Support Team #63979

Hello,

All the user permissions are set ?
    Do you see any errors in the website ?

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #64001

Send a login link too.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hi, I am still waiting for your support.
    Calendars still not working, my website is not functional because of it.
    I was trying to understand how to update I got license in your shop, but there is no proper guidance how to update , that files in Dopbsp should be overwritten, how to update and not to loose all data and not to have to give permission for 200 calendars in my case. Thank you for your help and looking forward for your answers urgently.

Sabina Support Team #64063

Please check the login information, I cannot login.
    Access the files on your server -> copy the files from the update -> paste the files over the ones on your server.
    Data will not be lost and permissions don’t have to be set again.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I was trying to update plugin, and trough FTP changed files and activated with a code, but still calendars were not working so I went to previous backup with a hope to do everything again in order to work everything, but now I can not activate plugin again, please help me to update plugin, to activate it and help me with calendars, which has dissapeared. It is urgent, as I have a marketplace with many people, and now my website does not function.Thank you.

Sabina Support Team #64109

Please describe more, what is not working.
    The calendars are visible.
    Send a link where a calendar is posted in a page/listing/product.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #64495

I see you managed to find a solution for this situation.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic Calendars disappeared is closed to new replies.