Cannot Disable Social Sharing Button Amongst Other Changes Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Cannot Disable Social Sharing Button Amongst Other Changes

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Any changes I make don’t seem to be implemented while running wordpress 4.2.2 and the latest plugin. They save on the actual settings page, they just don’t get implemented after saving.

For example, I can’t disable the social share button (even after going through the code as a last resort and changing the default to false)
    or change the size of the slider overall or change the background color attribute without resorting to using custom css to override the settings on the page.

Is there something I’m missing?

Marian Support Team #51668

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #51738

Hello

I’ve Disabled Social Share Enabled option ( for gallery with ID : 1 ) and click on “Submit” button and everything work perfect.
    Do you proceed in same way ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Cannot Disable Social Sharing Button Amongst Other Changes is closed to new replies.