Cannot Load pictures into Gallery Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Cannot Load pictures into Gallery

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• This used to work, but does not seem to today. I restarted my server (Amazon AWS), updated all the plugins and using the latest WordPress. I made sure permissions of wp-content were OK.

I can upload a picture to the media OK. When I try to then add it as a thumbnail, it looks like it is, but the upload never ends.

Marian Support Team #50872

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Crewze.

Any update on this issue?

Marian Support Team #51431

Hello

The problem is because of this errorr :

Your server have a limitation.
    Please contact your hosting company and tell about this problem. They will fix it very fast.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I am using Amazon AWS and they offer no support. Can you give me some guidance as to what the error is, so I can chase it down?

Finally found it. A php extension was missing. It was working in the past and I have not changed servers, so not sure what happened.

Anyway the fix was to run these commands:

(sudo) apt-get install php5-gd

(sudo) service apache2 restart

All good now.

Marian Support Team #51739

Hello

Happy to hear this.

if you have any problem please contact us again.
    If you like our plugin and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Cannot Load pictures into Gallery is closed to new replies.