Can't Customize Gallery Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Can't Customize Gallery

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello,

I tried adjusting some settings by going to “nggallery/gallery-dop-thumbnail-gallery.php @line 41 and modify the settings” but I am not seeing any changes.

I am trying to increase the size of the main image. to the original size (1000px by 743px) or more likely the full width of the container (960px by 713px) but changing the width/height of gallery and changing the imageDisplayType to “Full” also does not do anything. I’ve tried manipulating the size of the photo with CSS but that also does not work.

Also, adding css styling to nggallery/assets/gui/css/jquery.dop.NextGENThumbnailGallery.css does not working, I am having to add the CSS styling to my style.css and adding !important in order for changes to take effect.

Please help.

Thanks,

N

Oana Support Team #25159

Hello,

I have a question, can you tell me which files to edit? The parent or child theme?

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic Can't Customize Gallery is closed to new replies.