Choosing dates from calendar on touch screen Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Choosing dates from calendar on touch screen

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rom174 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi

I’m having issues choosing dates from the calendar on touch screen devices. Touching a date on the calendar puts that date into both the Checkin and Checkout form fields. This is occurring on my install but also on your demo site (http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-calendar-pro-jquery-plugin/full_screen_preview/244645). Choosing dates from the date pickers works fine as does clicking the calendar with a mouse.

This problem has been observed on following touch devices: Nexus 5 (Chrome on Android 6), iPhone 4s (Safari on iOS 9) and Surface Pro 3 (Chrome on Win 10). But works with touch on Surface Pro 3 (Edge on Win 10)

Any ideas to get it working on all devices?

Thanks

James

Sabina Support Team #61513

Hello,

I will get to you on Monday about this issue.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you Sabina.

Regards

James

Sabina Support Team #61551

Glad I could help.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina

Do you have an update on this please? I’ve noticed this is marked as resolved but it isn’t, I’ve not yet received a solution to the problem.

Regards

James

Sabina Support Team #61958

I am sorry for the delay.
    Send a link with the calendar.
    Please send your ftp login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply has been marked as private. Only the author and moderators can view it.

Sabina Support Team #62373

Yes, we will make a patch and release it in the next update.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina

Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know when this patch will be available please? This module was specifically purchased for its mobile support but as this isn’t working I’ve wasted time and money integrating with a site only to have to remove it.

James

Sabina Support Team #62744

I am sorry for the delay.
    I can’t estimate when the fix will be available.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi,

It’s now been a while that the issue has been shown to you several time, so just say that you can’t fix it instead of let us wait.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.