Click On Image To Open Ligthbox Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Click On Image To Open Ligthbox

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi there,

I would like to make it so when someone clicks on a large thumbnail, it then opens the lightbox (with the thumbnails at the bottom of the lightbox)

I would also like this main cover image to fill the allocated box size….i.e One/third One /third One/third > click on this gallery heading > opens lightbox with thumbnails at the bottom.

Thankyou.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  danboy20.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  danboy20.

Marian Support Team #52076

Hello

You must put our shortcode ( [doptg id=your_id] ) in your lightbox container and the will work like you wanted.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi,

I´ve done this.

What I need now, is for it to open the lightbox when people click on the image (instead of the x at the top of the image) How is this possible?

I can see in previous posts you have done this for another client.

Many thanks.

Marian Support Team #52464

Hello

Please send us your ftp , wp-admin info ( as private reply ) & seen post link to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I have the same need, I want to set it up so that if you click on the image it opens the lightbox rather than clicking on the lightbox button, how can i do this?

thanks

martin

Marian Support Team #53758

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    This feature is not available yet.This will be added in next update.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Click On Image To Open Ligthbox is closed to new replies.