Color scrollbar and caption text color doesn't work Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Color scrollbar and caption text color doesn't work

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I try to give the scrolllbar and the caption text another color as the default, but this doesn’t work. Sometimes after reloading the page it gives me the color I put in, but after that it gives the default color, both the scrollbar and the caption text. The other colors work fine. What can I do? This is the link (caption text) and link (scrollbar).

OK, the caption text was my fault, I didn’t realize that I should use the label for the colors. And I didn’t like that, so now I use the tooltip, much better! But the scrollbar is strange, it still comes and go, the color I choose. So if you know what to do? Thanks

Jelske

Oana Support Team #9727

Hello,

Please send us the admin login info so we can check the problem.

Thank you.

You mean the WordPress login ?

Oana Support Team #9822

Hello,

Yes, the WordPress login.

Thank you.

OK.
    Ontwerp63
    t3wpm^CW

Oana Support Team #9976

Hello Jelske,

Please check now. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Now and then I see the dark, default color, but sometimes it changes back to my color. What did you do? The scrollbar still doesn’t take my color for long! I still see the deafult color. Strange!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Jelskedei.

I changed the color in the style.css, somehow there is a bug.
    .jspDrag{background-color: #c7c7c5;}
    So, it is solved.

Oana Support Team #9999

Hello,

I’m glad that the problem has been resolved and that everything is working properly.
    Please don’t forget to rate this item.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Color scrollbar and caption text color doesn't work is closed to new replies.