Customize the popup form for price & availability Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Customize the popup form for price & availability

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello,

I have purchased and set up the code in Rails. Now that I would like to get only price and availability fields and of course dates. So I do not want to use other form fields. How should I change the js file for that. (I will use Backend version only). Thank you

Marian Support Team #49834

Hello

Please send us your ftp info ( as private reply ) to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I am working local for now, So, if you like I can send you the RoR project itself. But I would be much better if you could just manuplate the Backend js file. Right?

Marian Support Team #49881

Hello

You must open dopbcp/assets/js/jquery.dop.BackendBookingCalendarPRO.js file and replace this :

with:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you for your support!. But when I remove the form fields, I am not able to send the form. Submit button does not work. I receive no error, the page just stuck

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  shalafister.

OK, I have figure it out by removing the item from the submit data part as well. have a nice day

Marian Support Team #49912

Hello

Glad i could help to you.
    If you like our plugin and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Customize the popup form for price & availability is closed to new replies.