Data don't same and calendar doesn't update Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Data don't same and calendar doesn't update

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Dear friends

I purchassed tha script , uploaded all files to a server, created a new web page with the booking form on it but have some questions:

1. the available quantities doesn’t update after they are booked – why ?
    2. where are all the datas from the booking form saved (name, email, booking perion, quantities etc) ? I looked into the files in the directory “dopbcp\php-file\data” and they aren’t there. They doesn’t save nowhere on the server.

Please, help me.

Marian Support Team #52602

Hello

1 The Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) is created for developers. We’ve created an example for saving availability in a document file.The developers can save also the availability into a database and load it from there.

Please send us your ftp info ( as private reply ) to create a short example which will update reservations after booking.

2 The data is dopbcp\php-file\data\reservation1.txt ( dopbcp\php-file\data\reservationYOUR_CALENDAR_ID.txt )
    To be saved you must add wrinting permissions on dopbcp\php-file\data folder.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Marian.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #52856

Hello

About point 1 i’ve forgot to tell you that this is a custom work(custom work is paid) because our Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) is a jQuery Plugin and saving/updating data are made in php (our clients must to this thing).

If you want to do for you this custom work please send an email about your request at support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

That isn’t fair however. On the Codecanyon – where I bought the script – it says that the script is simple and working.

Tell me Marian, how much would that cost (the custom work) for making the script fully working ?

Regards.

Marian Support Team #52965

Hello

We’ve discussed with our team and we’ve decided to add a full example in our plugin. So in maximum 1-2 weeks will be added an example in our product.
    If you want it now as custom work will take 10 working hours ( our price per hour is $50 ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Seams reasonably fair. I will wait for 1-2 weeks for an added example.

How will you let me know when the example is added – over this Forum post or by Codecanyou update ?

Marian Support Team #53077

Hello

When will be ready we will send a notification to you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you. Waiting for your notification.

regards

Hi Marian.

It’s almost 2 weeks now and I’m still waiting for an example files of your plugin as prommised. Can you send me those files ?

Regards

Alfred

Marian Support Team #54069

Hello

I’m working very hard at this feature but is not ready yet.
    It will take few days.When will be ready i will send a notification to you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic Data don't same and calendar doesn't update is closed to new replies.