Data don't same and calendar doesn't updateStatus: – SCENE 2 Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Data don't same and calendar doesn't updateStatus: – SCENE 2

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• Dear Marian.

I opened again this topic because for unknown reasons – it was closed.

So to keep a long story short; don’t you think that although 4 weeks ago you promissed that the solution will come in max. 2 weeks, today I’m still waiting for your mearcy. Many times I told you that I need this query functional as soon as possible. I have a feeling that you are taking joke of me. Marian please, do as you promissed now.

Thank you.

Marian Support Team #54828

Hello

I’m really sorry for this problem.
    The update is not ready yet because i’ve added a lot of new features and need more tests.
    So please send us your ftp & phpMyadmin info ( as private reply ) and i will do it for you now.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #54880

Hello,

We will try to solve as soon as possible and will announce.
    Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thanks Oana for your reply but as Marian told me (and after the fact that I’m waiting for the prommised solution for more than 4 weeks now) please, solve this now.

Regards

Alfred

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  drascic.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  drascic.

Marian Support Team #54900

Hello

I’ve started to build your request.
    When will be ready i will send a notification to you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Marian.

Thank you.

Hi Marian.

Hope I find you well. Tell me, is it finished ?

Marian – is it really so difficult to produce 2 prommised files and get another happy customer ?

Still waiting Marian :-(

Marian Support Team #56383

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    We are working at Booking Calendar ( PHP version with management system ) which will be released soon as possible because codecanyon don’t allow us to put this changes in JAVASCRIPT / CALENDARS category.
    So we must to create other product and to add it in PHP Scripts category.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

What should this mean Marian. Another 2 months of waiting ? Please, listen carefully. What you’ve said above is your problem. I purchased your script that is not working as it should and I have enough of your endless promises. Please, do as prommised and prepare two simple files which could serve as examples and please do this till the end of this week. Otherwise, belive me, I will do all I can to let others know how “customer friendly” is your service.

Regards

Marian Support Team #56957

Hello @drascic

The codecanyon not allow us to add php script in javascript category.
    We must create an php product for your feature.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic Data don't same and calendar doesn't updateStatus: – SCENE 2 is closed to new replies.