Dates booked do not show as booked Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Dates booked do not show as booked

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ValhallaSkies 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• After a user selects a date range to book and hits submit, viewing the calendar again does not show those days as booked. Isnt this what its supposed to do or am i missing something?

Marian Support Team #58572

Hello

Did you saved the booking data ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Yes, on the front end i book dates. I see it in the reservation table in mysql. But when you visit the front end calendar again it still shows as available.

Kind of need to figure out a solution for this problem.. Can you please get back to me a little quicker…

Marian Support Team #58798

Hello

Please send us your website link & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply has been marked as private. Only the author and moderators can view it.

Do you guys ever reply in a reasonable amount of time?

Sabina Support Team #59686

I am sorry for the late reply.

What payment method are you using ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I have no payment method at the moment, its just a fake form. Im just wondering why if I select days to book on the front end it doesnt reflect after they are selected.. Do we really have to set booked days in the back end to show as booked on the front end?

Sabina Support Team #59970

Do you still want to use the plugin ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I would like to, but it doesnt seem to book dates from the front end, only the back end.

Hello, I’m also encountering the same problem.
    The reserved days are not showing as “booked” on the frontend calendar.

Any update on this problem?
    ValhallaSkies, did they fix this already at your end?

extra information: I’m using the MySQL storage

In the database I see the line being updated for reservations.
    The line for the calendar data stays the same.

No, no fix. I started using FullCalendar.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.