displaying scroller on a aspx page Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) displaying scroller on a aspx page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• So you helped me implement the scroller on an html page. And i have it working fine.

We use sharepoint and I was having a heck of a time then trying to incorporate it on an aspx page. Can you offer an advice.

This is the page I want it on:
    http://www.worcester.edu/CampusLife/default.aspx

It works off of a aspx template right now but I can also place code on the page itself. whenever i try to add the stuff in the head and then the body it never loads

Right now you will see it display on the page however im using a page viewer sharepoint webpart that lets me display the html page i created it on with your help. But you can see I have to have the large white space to make it work. So if I can place it on the aspx page itself i can get rid of that white space.

any help would be great. thanks

Ovidiu Support Team #4365

Hi,

So if you want to add multiple scrollers in the header and the body you have to load all of the files for each scroller.

i only want one. but i want to embed it on the aspx page. i tried doing what you showed me for the html page but it didn’t render. If the current aspx already has a style sheet would this style sheet interfere with it? the scroller on the page now is embed on an html page and I used a sharepoint webpart to display the page. i want to actually embed it onto the aspx page

Support Team Support Team #4528

Hello,

We are not very familiar with aspx but if you generate the html page like in our example there shouldn’t be any problem.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic displaying scroller on a aspx page is closed to new replies.