[dopts id="2"] Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Trying few times to setingup the plugin and here is step by step thinks i do:
    1-adding few photos
    2-using default settings
    3-going to the page which like to display it, clicking on the add thumbnail scrooler bottom, then showing [dopts id=”2″]
    4-updating the page then checking the page but does not show any images only shows [dopts id=”2″].

I tried meny times but not lock and idea what do I should do for correct it?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  pascalitoo.

Oana Support Team #24436

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you.

Sorry, I am new in this.
    How can I PM you in privet and what do I should text you my user name and password to my hosting account?

I need help ASAP please

Oana Support Team #24591

Hello,

Please send us the admin info on the forum by marking the “Set as private reply”.

Thank you.

Are you there?!!!!

User name: pascalito
    Password: Zertopert@2014

Also please tell me how can I put it only in the footer of Pacific page (for example Company’s page) and not to show on in all the pages.

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  pascalitoo.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  pascalitoo.

Oana Support Team #24731

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin link.

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #24784

Hello,
    Problem solved.
    1- I commented in this file includes/breaking-news.php these lines:

2- You have not correctly written code for that reason does not appear in the gallery.

Please check: http://thekmot.com/gallery-3/

Thank you.

Thank you for help ,
    You wrote that this the correct code:
    [<span id=”1c2609e8-b384-4a43-bcd1-fd025f7b9c07″ class=”GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark”>dopts</span> id=”1″]
    …and I checked the “gallery”page I did not see any code on Visual or text acctep this>>> [dopts id=”1″].
    So, please let me know where did you add this code!

Also, again I tried to add the same slider in the “company” page still shows only [dopts id=”1″] !
    where I should put : [<span id=”1c2609e8-b384-4a43-bcd1-fd025f7b9c07″ class=”GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark”>dopts</span> id=”1″]
    to able to play slider?

Oana Support Team #24922

Hello,

This is the correct code:

and this is wrong:

In “Company” page still shows only [dopts id=”1″] because you don’t replace the shortcode.

Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic [dopts id="2"] is closed to new replies.