dynamic content for scroller? Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) dynamic content for scroller?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I have a page where the content for the scroller is dynamic. I would like to be able to create the list of images at runtime, not in a static file. Is this possible?

Oana Support Team #17025

Hello,

Please send us a link.

Thank you.

The thumbnails are populated by code like this:

[/crayon]

As you can see, there’s no static file with image src data. It depends on user interactions.

Marian Support Team #17266

Hello

Please explain what means the list of images at runtime. Give me an exemple.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

As you can see in the sample code that I posted, I am generating a list of thumbnail images in a loop, based on some conditions and selections created by the user, and I want them displayed in the thumbnail scroller. If you can give me an example of how to do that with this plugin, that would be great.

Marian Support Team #17413

Hello

Please send us your ftp info.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I don’t know what you mean. If you have a file to send me, please just email it.

All I want is a way to instruct the plugin to use images based on a Javascript call without having it load them itself using a static file for content descriptions. If you want to load them for me, then let me pass in a JSON object describing them (src, alt, anchor href, etc).

Marian Support Team #17474

Hello

Open assests/js/dopts-backend.js and go at function doptsShowImages
    This line return your images list :

data means images_list

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic dynamic content for scroller? is closed to new replies.