error pops up above scoller Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) error pops up above scoller

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marius 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• When I add the srcoller to a page or post I get the following error:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘ngg_test’ not found or invalid function name in /nfs/c06/h05/mnt/174230/domains/butikfinder.com/html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199

Marius Support Team #8536

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. Please send us admin & FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marius Support Team #8716

Hello,

I’m sorry but the login doesn’t work. It keeps redirecting me to the login page.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marius Support Team #8755

Hello,

I guess both didn’t work. I have solved the problem and submitted the update on CodeCanyon, but I still can’t login on FTP to upload the files.

Thank you

Marius Support Team #8759

Never mind. Everything is working now. I updated NextGEN on your server and modified the templates in theme editor http://butikfinder.com/hello-world/

The problem was caused by NGG Public Image Uploader plugin.

If you enable Justified Image Grid plugin the templates will not work. THis plugin simply replaces NextGEN galleries with a grid gallery.

Thank you

Thanks everyone it is working great. 5 stars on code canyon.

Marius Support Team #8781

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic error pops up above scoller is closed to new replies.