Export Booking System pro Data from one database and import them to another Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Export Booking System pro Data from one database and import them to another

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I redesign my website which includes the Booking System Pro. I don’t want to lose my calendars and all the old reservations. So, I logged in to the phpmyadmin and export all the tables with the prefix dopbsp. The exported files are in .sql format. I opened them with a txt editor, replace the old database name and the database prefix with the new one. And then logged in to the new phpmyadmin with the new database and import the sql file. I didn’t have an error. However, when I am on the admin page of my website, the calendar and all the other data of the Booking System Pro are still missing. Even if all the tables are on the database.

Is there any way to transfer the data of the plugin to another database?

Sabina Support Team #64541

Hello,

Please send the WP, ftp and phpMyAdmin login information to help.
    In a private reply.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sorry for the late respond. But I managed to solve it. Even if I had the same user names, I had to change the calendar permissions again and enabled them for each user I have in admin. But thank you

Sabina Support Team #64681

Yes, permissions had to be set again.
    Glad you could solve the situation.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Export Booking System pro Data from one database and import them to another is closed to new replies.