Extra Prduct Options no longer showing on checkout and cart page Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Extra Prduct Options no longer showing on checkout and cart page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• We use a plugin called TM Extra Product Options to allow us to add information about the person being booked. This info is then displayed with the product booking dates on the woo commerce checkout and cart pages. However since the new update the information does not appear anywhere – even though it has been filled in.

Sabina Support Team #63910

Hello,

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hi – we are in urgent need of getting this issue resolved.

If it helps at all we have tested with a regular product (not pinpoint) and everything works correctly.

It is only with the booking calendar products that it is not sending the information through – it should be showing on the checkout page, the cart page and then the info is sent via email to our admin.

This all worked perfectly prior to this latest version of pinpoint.

Looking forward to the solution. Thank you.

If it helps we have purchased and tested the WooCommerce version of the plug-in. WooCommerce Product Add-ons – the problem is still occurring. There is clearly something different in the woo commerce add on files from the last version that is not allowing this extra info to be displayed. Can you please point e in the right direction to solving. I have looked through the files but do not know what I would change! Perhaps I can just install the old woo commerce add-on until this is solved?

Sabina Support Team #64205

Please send a Product configured that collects the information you want and displays it, so I can test the incompatibility.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #64496

Thank you for the link.
    Yes, the calendar is not connected to the form.
    You can retrieve the requested information via the Extras feature in the calendar.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina – not sure if that reply was for me? Does not make any sense to the issue we have been discussing.

Sabina Support Team #64539

Are you referring to:
    “Required Forms”
    or the fields for
    “Child’s Information *” ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

We were troubleshooting the extra field info that used to be passed onto checkout, cart and emails from WooCommerce Product Add-ons and/or TM Extra Product Options that worked perfectly until this most recent update of the Booking Plug-in (Pinpoint).

Hi there…. patiently awaiting some help on this issue. I am holding up our site launch on this one issue now.

Sabina Support Team #64864

Hello,

Please use our new Support Forum.
    Support Forum: https://support.wordpressbooking.systems/
    Rules: https://support.wordpressbooking.systems/support-rules/
    Get access: https://support.wordpressbooking.systems/get-access/

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Sabina.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic Extra Prduct Options no longer showing on checkout and cart page is closed to new replies.