Failed Installation Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Failed Installation

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi

I tried to install the plug in on another site, but I am getting installation failed message. Can you advise? It worked on the last site i used it on.

regards David

Actually, I see that the installation failed the first time I tried to install it and you had to go into the site to fix it. Can you help sort this and let me know how I might be able to fix it myself in the future to save bothering support.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #42455

Hello

Please send us your ftp info ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #42515

Hello

Done.I’ve installed Thumbnail Gallery. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thankyou. Can I ask what you needed to do? Looks like I might need to ask you each time I have to install it, and I would rather not bother you each time. Or is it best done by you?

Marian Support Team #42533

Hello

When you download the Thumbnail Gallery and you want to install it you must unpack the downloaded file and install doptg.zip file. ( Not install the entire downloaded zip file … only the doptg.zip file ).

If you have any questions please contact us again.

Glad i could help to you. If you like our item and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads )

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Failed Installation is closed to new replies.