front end reservations not working Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) front end reservations not working

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi, I have noticed that front end booking reservations don’t work anymore. If a users submits new reservation the email comes it but it doesn’t add into the system. on the admin email i get this:
    Reservation ID: 0 <——————— my last number was 394
    Calendar ID: 4
    Calendar Name: Vehicle 2

it is no longer adding new reservations from the website.

HOWEVER, if I add it manually from the back-end it does work and I get the next sequential reservation number. I’m also able to approve or reject.

Please advise what would be the issue for not working from the webpage, thank you.

I noticed that Booking System Pro Plugin is no longer available on Themeforest CodeCanyon. How do we get the latest version? My version is 1.9.5

Info is on this LINK :)

thanks.

Sabina Support Team #64615

Hello,

Please send your WP and ftp login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #64669

You should update to the last version to avoid further problems.
    Here is the documentation about updating.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina,

I was able to get my new license and update the app. The reservation from the front end started working. However, few things that started not to work. The email notification is no longer working after the update and the backend icons are looking not correct. Seems like all the icon graphics are cramped up in one small graphic icon.

The other issue is when you go to the reservations systems, the Contact info form is displaying without selecting the dates first. Before contact info would show up only after the date was selected. Also, at the bottom of the contact form there is an checkbox with (pay on arrival) visible. Since our services are free, we would prefer if this option is not visible. If you visit our page you can see what i’m describing.

thank you.

Sabina Support Team #64746

About the icons: did you clear the cache after the update ?

How are email notifications not working ?

In the last version the contact form is displayed by default.

I see you managed to disable the Pay on arrival option.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

hello Sabina,

thank you for your support. Looks like everything is back to working again, including email.

One thing that is different is that contact information form is visible during calendar date pick time. Before it became visible after date was selected. Can we bring that back? :)

thank you again for awesome work, cheers.

Arsen, Eric.

Sabina Support Team #64804

At the moment the contact form behaviour can’t be added.
    In a future update it will be.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic front end reservations not working is closed to new replies.