full width sizing of gallery & caption on full size image Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) full width sizing of gallery & caption on full size image

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• i’ve modified the php table and know the container is 590 pixels wide but the wide images won’t take up anything close to that space. i’ve reduced the margins and padding too but no luck.

http://www.cxmagazine.com/ultimate-cyclocross-commuter-eriksens-titanium-disc-brake-dyno-cx-nahbs-2014

also, how can i modify the lightbox for the full image to get a caption on it? the iptc meta data is already there.

thank you!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  cyclocross.

Oana Support Team #12761

Hello,

Please send us the admin and FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #12771

Hello,

Please send us the admin login info.

Thank you.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #12967

Hello,

Problem was resolved. Please check now.
    Here you have the page: http://www.cxmagazine.com/ultimate-cyclocross-commuter-eriksens-titanium-disc-brake-dyno-cx-nahbs-2014

Thank you.

what was the problem and the solution?

Oana Support Team #13079

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. First, I added the new version for our product. The problem was from your setting. I change in the themes/pico/nggallery/ gallery-dop-thumbnail-gallery.php , from “fit” to “full”:

Thank you.

thanks for the response. it’s confusing though – doesn’t fit mean that a portrait or landscape image will be scaled to fit into the container? that’s what I wanted, since portrait photos would then fit completely and not be cropped. now the portrait aspect ratio photos are cropped. the landscape photos were just being shown with way too much margin/padding, and that’s what I wanted to eliminate. please advise.

thanks!

Oana Support Team #13168

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, but in this way was designed our product.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic full width sizing of gallery & caption on full size image is closed to new replies.