Galleries don't work after NextGEN upgrade Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Galleries don't work after NextGEN upgrade

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Oana Support Team #25160

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #25252

Hello,

This happens because the NextGEN cache. After each change made in the template, save and then go to WP Admin – > Gallery -> Other Options -> Miscellaneous -> Clear image cache , the changes will appear on the site.
    Please check: http://www.riograndefestivals.com///gallery/balloon-fiesta-show-gallery/

Thank you.

Great, thanks. I’m nearly done.
    Is there any way to speed up the thumbnail load time? It’s very slow compared to the standard NextGEN thumbnails, and my old Wall/Grid galleries.

Oana Support Team #25419

Hello,

The Gallery is always initialized after all the content is loaded, so all the content will be visible and after the Gallery shows.
    Glad I could help. Please take a few seconds to rate the item here.

Thank you.

It’s so slow now that I can’t use Wall/Grid anymore. I was great before I upgraded NextGEN.

Oana Support Team #25729

Hello,

We will try to find a solution to improve the loading time of the images.

Thank you.

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Also, the Wall/Grid Gallery works perfectly on all my other websites that have small-medium sized galleries. It’s just this very large gallery that gives me heartburn.

Marian Support Team #25927

Hello

We will add progressive loading in one of the future update and that will fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Marian.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Galleries don't work after NextGEN upgrade is closed to new replies.