galleries just stopped working Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) galleries just stopped working

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hello –

My client’s webpage had been functioning properly for months, now all of a sudden the galleries don’t even show up. I saw someone else had this problem recently, so I took the initiative to send my credentials to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com.

Please advise quickly, this is very urgent as her site is no longer working.

http://www.alicepirsu.com
    (portfolio pages)

Oana Support Team #11004

Hello,

Please send us admin & FTP login info on the forum by marking the “Set as private reply”.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  jberretta.

Oana Support Team #11119

Hello,

We added the last version of our product. Please check now.

Thank you.

Thank you for fixing this issue.

Please tell me how this happened, I need an explanation for my client.

thanks,
    jackie

Oana Support Team #11386

Hello,

Error occur due to update NextGEN because, they added a number of functions for cache that cause various errors.

Thank you.

Hi,

Im having the same problem. I just updated the plugin to V1.6 and it didnt resolve the error. Could you please let me know what functions you changed so I can fix it.

Thanks

Oana Support Team #11804

Hello,

After each change made ​​to the template, save and then go to WP Admin -> Gallery -> Other Options -> General -> Clear image cache, the changes will appear on the site. Please try this solution.

Thank you.

Hi Oana,

Thank for the info, that should seem to work when flushing the cache but it didnt work this time :( I think it might be another problem then. if I open the page then I see the gallery but if I refresh its gone and doesn’t come back again….

any ideas?

Thanks

Oana Support Team #11891

Hello,

Please send us admin & FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic galleries just stopped working is closed to new replies.