Gallery doesn't show up anymore Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Gallery doesn't show up anymore

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello,

I’ve used the gallery for the website http://www.giovaleriani.it.
    Yesterday it works at 100% but for some reason today I can’t show all the galleries anymore.I tried to upload the website twice and I still have the same problem,At the beginning it works but then stop.
    Could you help me? this is the first time I have a problem like this,I tried to contact the hosting but they told me everything is ok.
    thanks
    Daniele

Oana Support Team #23099

Hello Daniele,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #23878

Hello,

I have a question, you changed the login information?

Thank you.

No, no,try now it should work.the panel. But not the gallery. Thanks

Oana Support Team #25208

Hello,

We have tested and the problem that arises is not created by the our plugin. This error is caused by the theme you are using. In the event that you change the theme, as the Twenty Thirteen, you might notice that our plugin works very well, at the time when the theme you enable, then everything stops and errors occur. We are looking for a solution to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Gallery doesn't show up anymore is closed to new replies.