Gallery installed but not working and not showing in dashboard Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Gallery installed but not working and not showing in dashboard

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marius 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi there,

I installed the Gallery in my theme folder as instructed, and it has been added to my template .php files. However there is no menu for it in the dashboard, and when adding the code ([nggallery id=1 template=dop-thumbnail-gallery]) to replace existing my existing Nextgen galleries nothing happens. Can supply you with FTP login details on request. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Support Team Support Team #8396

Hello,

Please send us admin and FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marius Support Team #8530

Hello,

Please send us admin login info and we will be done today.

Thank you

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marius Support Team #8541

We need WordPress admin login … We already have FTP info.

Thank you

Marius Support Team #8547

Hello,

We modified the template files to load the gallery files in your theme. Now the gallery will work.
    You can’t edit NextGEN templates in Dashboard. Please view documentation on how to change the Settings.

Thank you

Thanks! It is working now. I’ll get onto configuring it!

Marc

Marius Support Team #8553

Glad I could help. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact us. Please don’t forget to rate the item.

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Gallery installed but not working and not showing in dashboard is closed to new replies.