Gallery Not Displaying Images Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Gallery Not Displaying Images

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Please visit http://fusionthemes.com.au/website-portfolio/ in the preliminary instance and see what is occurring. Site access need to be arranged should you need to log in. Two step verification is active.

Kind Regards
    Dennis OBrien

Sabina Support Team #59682

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay.
    I receive on this page this message:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

The site is protected by verification login and location. If you tell me which country you are in I can allow that location access. I cannot leave the site open unless I know which day you will access the site. I can leave all protection off for 24 hours and give you access to the dashboard if required but only when I know this request is being monitored. Frankly I gave up waiting for an answer which is why it has taken this long for me to respond. I have set “Notify me of follow-up replies via email.” to ON for this post. I always forget to do that. I kept coming back and then posting to codecanyon for a response.

Regards

Dennis

Sabina Support Team #61036

The country is Romania.
    Leave the site open tomorrow, to fix this issue.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I have discovered a plugin conflict and I believe the author should fix this not on your end. The plugin is called WP Rocket a premium plugin for caching so I will approach them. Will get back to you if I need to.

Thanks for your replies and apologise. I had forgotten I installed this before the problem surfaced.

Sabina Support Team #61076

Thank you for your feedback.
    Please write if you have any trouble.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic Gallery Not Displaying Images is closed to new replies.