Gallery not showing Status:

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marius 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Hi
    Please could you help me, I am a wordpress newbie and I have followed the installation instructions but although the gallery shows for a short time after editing it soon disappears and won’t show again. I have installed it on a playsite before going live on my companies live site and want to use this template but to be honest I am a bit concerned it’s going to be glitchy. Please could you help the gallery is at http://kernowbytes.co.uk/galleries-4/bread/
    I just checked again and it is working again but I am nervous to install on the live site. Could you please check to identify what the problem is – if any then I will know what to do on my live site.

Thanks

Paul

Support Team Support Team #7913

Hello,

Are you using the functions wp_head() & wp_footer()? This WordPress Codex for more info.

Thank you

Hi
    Thanks for your quick reply. Yes I am using head and footer.

Regards

Paul

Support Team Support Team #7919

In this case please send us admin login info in a private reply. None of the files are loading …

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hi
    Sorry to chase you but have you managed to have a look yet please?

Thanks

Paul

Hi
    If I can’t get your template to work and I can’t get any support please could you refund my purchase cost?

Hello
    Please could you respond?/

Regards

Paul

Marius Support Team #8532

@paulturral

I’m sorry for the late response. Do you still need help with the issue? For refunds please contact Envato Support.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic Gallery not showing is closed to new replies.