Gallery not showing up Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Gallery not showing up

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Hi,
    I put the code in the page and the gallery’s not showing up. There should be a gallery on this page: http://greenwenvyboutique.com/special-occasions/

I saw in another topic, somebody said to take out this code which I didn’t find:
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/gallery/script/jquery-1.4.js”></script>

Also, I saw something about doing the following as well, which I did and it changed nothing:
    Go to WP Admin -> Select Wall/Grid Gallery Admin Page -> Click on the first Pencil Icon -> Select parse method data HTML.

Oana Support Team #16404

Hello,

I checked, and the gallery displays and works perfectly.
    http://greenwenvyboutique.com/special-occasions/
    Need our help?

Thank you.

Hi,
    I just realized you responded. I just checked on Safari and Firefox, they’re working on there, but it’s not working on Chrome.

Also, the lightbox is showing up very small. I don’t see anyplace to make it the full width.

Hi Again,
    I just realized that it only works if I’m logged out of wordpress. Very strange. I figured out the width problem as well so I guess I’m all set.

Oana Support Team #16703

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin info to check.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  jameson129.

Oana Support Team #16846

Hello,

I added this lines in header.php and theme-scripts.php and now the gallery works perfectly.

Please check.

Thank you.

Great, thanks so much!

Oana Support Team #16898

Hello,

Glad I could help. Please take a few seconds to rate the item here.

Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic Gallery not showing up is closed to new replies.