Gallery shows only 20 pictures out of 30 Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Gallery shows only 20 pictures out of 30

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi,
    I have upload 30 pictures to a gallery, but i can see only 20 of them in the page..
    Can u please help?

Thank you

Marian Support Team #43525

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #43682

Hello

Fixed. You can use it.
    The problem was because you forgotten to set 30 in: wp-admin -> Gallery -> Gallery Settings -> NextGEN Basic Thumbnails-> Images per page.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Marian.

great! thanks.
    Is there a way to control the order of the images on the display?

Marian Support Team #43707

Hello

I’m afraid is not possible to control the order of the images. The order of display is the uploaded order in gallery.

Glad i could help to you. If you like our item and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads ).

If you have any problem please contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Gallery shows only 20 pictures out of 30 is closed to new replies.