Gallery template not working. code seems to load but gallery does not display. Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Gallery template not working. code seems to load but gallery does not display.

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• The images are in the code, but they are set to display none. The correct classes seem to be loaded to the html elements. can’t figure out the issue. Client is not happy that this isn’t working. please help ASAP.

update- classes loaded to html elements correctly but classes do not seem to be loading css correctly.

Ovidiu Support Team #8842

Hi,

Please send us a link.

I had the same issue with the newest version of the Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template), WP 3.8, and the newest version of NextGEN Gallery 2.0.40. I saw in another thread where a rollback to the previous version of NextGEN fixed the Thumbnail Gallery. So, I tried it, and it worked for me. All seems fine with NextGEN 2.0.33! I hope this bug gets figured out.

Seems like it could be javascript problem. Mine did appear and then disappear and then never come back. But, they’re back for now!

Oana Support Team #9182

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. The errors continues to occur?

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic Gallery template not working. code seems to load but gallery does not display. is closed to new replies.