Gallery Will not apprear in my posts Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Gallery Will not apprear in my posts

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hello,

My galleries will not appear in my posts. I have another website with the same theme and the gallery works fine. I have repurchased the gallery (since you only get 1 per site) and am trying to use it with the same theme and it’s not showing up.

http://homelovehamilton.com/19-taywood-court-dundas/?preview=true&preview_id=844&preview_nonce=6764306c89

this is one of the posts it should appear.

Thanks,
    Alycia

Marian Support Team #56355

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #56479

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your wp-admin but when i open this : http://homelovehamilton.com/wp-admin.php appear: “Page not found”.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #56949

Hello

This is problem is because your server have some limitation.
    Please contact your hosting company and ask to allow this request :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #57303

Hello

You must remove from .htaccess file the code:

or add this code :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Gallery Will not apprear in my posts is closed to new replies.