How to enable search option please Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) How to enable search option please

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

• Hello,

I tried to configure the search option for my calendars but it doesn’t work and appears like this on the page : [dopbsps lang= »fr »], I read the documentation but I feel like I configured it properly
    Here are my logs :
    login : cosyrivieraholidays
    pass : 7Nymi75B

Thanks a lot for your help,

Have a great day

Sarah

Sabina Support Team #62681

Hello,

The search shortcode is:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

IT works thanks a lot ! Although when I click on an apartment from search results it doesn’t bring me on the apartment details but on the page where the search tool code is installed : (bottom of the page )
    http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/agence/

Thanks again Sabina !

Sabina Support Team #62694

Did you set the page post id where the calendar is displayed, in it’s Post id field, from settings ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I don’t understand where I can set the page post id, could you send me a screenshot please?

Thanks in advance
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #62759

In the calendar settings -> the second field down -> Post id.
    Set the page post id there.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for you reply, my calendar post id are set but nothing appears (no text, no photo) when I click on the search results on this page for example : http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/

Can you tell me how to resolve it please?

Thanks a lot
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #62768

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #62815

Please check the link for calendar id 6.
    In the Search if you click the View more button, the page will be redirected to where the calendar is displayed.
    Do the same for each calendar.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

I don’t understand your reply :
    – What do I have to correct in the calendar id 6?
    – Where can I find the “view more” button on the calendar settings? I didn’t find it i’m sorry…

I’m sorry to bother you but it’s pretty urgent, i need to make this work rapidly for a client.

Thanks again for your help

Sarah

I want my search results to redirect to product pages like this one for example :
    http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/produit/casa-donizetti/

thanks again
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #62830

Check your Search in the List view.
    Click the View more button for the last calendar, Casa Donizetti.

Add the Product/page id where the calendar is displayed, in the Post id field.

If you want to use the calendar in a WooCommerce Product and add reservations to cart, configure the Product following the documentation.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for your reply.

How come “casa donizetti” doesn’t show the image on the search results?

I really need the search results to redirect on product pages, I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks again,
    Have a great day

Sarah

Sabina Support Team #62961

Did you set an image in the Featured Image option ?
    You have to set an image there to display one in the Search form.

If you set the Product post id in the corresponding calendar, it will redirect to the product page.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

It works ! I needed to ” If you set the Product post id in the corresponding calendar, it will redirect to the product page.”

Thanks a lot for you help,

Sarah

Hello Again,

How can display a small description + price, of the appartment/house on the search result map please ? It only shows a picture.
    http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/

Thanks
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #63040

I see you managed the settings.
    The price is taken from the calendar, and the description can be set in the page description.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for your reply. The picture, price and description work on the “list view” and ” grid view” but not on “map view”.
    In map view it only displays the photo. Why does all the information don’t show on the map view?

Thanks a lot

Sarah

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #63427

The theme functionalities are not compatible with Pinpoint plugin.
    The tabs don’t use shortcodes.
    Please contact the theme author about this.

You can see in this page that the information in the map view is visible without the theme functionalities.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, i’ll check with the theme author but when I bought pinpoint booking system it was written that it was compatible with woocommerce themes…

Regarding the information on the map result search page I found out that it’s working on Safari browser but not on Chrome so please correct it so it can work properly on all browsers.

Finally, could you tell me how to increase the image quality that appears on pages results please? right now it’s really poor even if I download a high quality image.

Thanks again
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #63647

I have to get back to you about the Chrome problem.
    Please check the login information. I cannot login.

To improve the image quality find the dopbsp/templates/default/css/jquery.dop.frontend.BSPSearch.css file and after line 716:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #63881

The calendars information in the map view appears in this search in Chrome ?
    What shortcode are you using for the Search form in this page?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Here’s the shortcode I use [dopbsp item=”search” id=”4″ lang=”fr”] , the info still doesn’t appear in “map view” on these pages :
    http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/reservez-votre-sejour/locations-de-vacances-france/
    http://cosy-riviera-holidays.com/reservez-votre-sejour/recherche-locations-de-vacances-italie/

Thanks for your help
    Sarah

Sabina Support Team #64282

I have to get back to the map display issue after the holidays.

During the winter holidays, 21 December 2015 – 4 January 2016, answers will be delayed.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Thanks for your feedback, looking for hearing from you soon

sarah

Sabina Support Team #64500

Can you update the plugin to fix this Search issue ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina

I just tried to update the plugin with the new version and it didn’t work… (i restored the old version) please check if everything is ok

Thanks sarah

Sabina Support Team #64602

What version did you used to update ?
    Can I update the plugin ?
    If so send the ftp login information.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #64672

Download the last update from the shop: shop.dotonpaper.net
    Update the plugin via ftp access.

I can’t update the files on the server.

The WordPress link is for the free version.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic How to enable search option please is closed to new replies.