How to search for approved reservations Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) How to search for approved reservations

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi,

I want to be able to create a search among my reservations to display all approved reservations in a list. I know I can filter reservations on the Reservations page, but I’d like to create a more compact (more printer friendly) view using a custom search. But I can’t seem to get the search working.

At first I could not add a search, after reparing the database under the Tools page I was able to create a search item. But I can’t get any results. On what page do I perform the search? I don’t understand the structure of the search function.

I have 150+ calendars and they all have a unique ID. The user I am using is an administrator with all permissions set. I’ve tried looking at your documentation but I couldn’t find any information on where the search results are shown. Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
    Simon

Sabina Support Team #64799

Hello,

The Search item can be used only in the frontend.
    Here is the Search feature documentation.

To filter reservations in the Reservations section, use the available filters.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.