Image resize upon uploading Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (with PHP Admin) Image resize upon uploading

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi,

First of all, many thanks for this wonderful script.

Is it possible to resize the images while uploading? At present, if you upload a huge image of say, 3000px wide, it does not resize it. It keeps the image as is, and it resizes the image in code via styling elements. Which means the full size image is always loaded, sucking up bandwidth.

Please advise.

Ovidiu Support Team #5196

Hi,

Thank you for the appreciation, matters to us.
    Please send us the FTP info to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com and also please put the link of this topic in the mail.

Hi Ovidiu,

I will send through the FTP details. First, could you please tell me if the script does the image resizing upon uploading? Or are the full sized images loaded on the Web page.

Kind Regards,
    Nitin

Ovidiu Support Team #5211

Hi,

Unfortunately when you upload the images can be resized.

Thank you.

Hi Ovidiu,

Your last reply is a bit confusing. Did you say can be resized or cannot be resized?

Kind Regards,
    Nitin

Ovidiu Support Team #5217

Hi volitiondesign,

My mistake, cannot be resized.

Hi Ovidiu,

Can you please modify the script for us? Let me know what are your charges for the same.

I think resizing the image on upload is an essential feature; something like what WordPress does. Right now, even when the script shows the thumbnail, it loads the full size image. This results in waste of bandwidth and slow website loading.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
    Nitin

Hi All,

Is it possible to get an update on this thread? We’re in need of this feature as well and would like to know what options we have.

Thanks!

Quinn

Ovidiu Support Team #5653

Hi,

This feature is not available yet. It will be available in a future update but we can’t estimate when will be ready because we are working on other features.

Thank you

Thanks, Ovidiu. Cheers.

Ovidiu Support Team #5693

Thank you for understanding.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Image resize upon uploading is closed to new replies.