Images not appearing in admin when inserting from Media Library Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Images not appearing in admin when inserting from Media Library

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• I just purchased this and it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I created a gallery, but when i go to insert image, it is not inserting the image. When i press “insert into post” it only shows me a missing image icon. Little square with a camera image in it. Kind of strange. My permissions are all set to 777.

Thanks

Marian Support Team #50361

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #50470

Hello

I’ve added 3 images in gallery ID: 1 New gallery and everything works perfect.
    Please tell us what upload method used when you tried to upload your photo.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I first press the “+”. then to the right under: “Default WordPress file upload” I press the button “select images”. The WordPress add media window appears.

It does’t matter whether i upload or select from the library,, but I select my image and “insert into post”. Again it did not work for me as you will be able to see the attempt in my admin.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Simple Ajax works I will just use that….

Thanks for your help, there is one more thing. The Z-index is off. I use the mega menu and if you hover over “Shop Products” in top left, you will see the thumbnail gallery is on top. This isnt a problem anywhere else on the site with any other software, I know its not the mega menu. Thanks! Should be about it.

Marian Support Team #50620

Hello

Please send us your gallery link to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #50789

Hello

Fixed. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Images not appearing in admin when inserting from Media Library is closed to new replies.