Images not Displaying Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (with PHP Admin) Images not Displaying

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi Guys

Installed this script. Changed everything to what it should be but no images are displaying at all. Even the arrow button in admin.

Can you advise please?

Ovidiu Support Team #802

Hi,

Please send us the admin login info so we can check the problem to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com

Ovidiu Support Team #817

Hi,

Make sure that folders dopts/uploads with all subfolders inside it & dopts/data/ have the permissions set to 777.

Hi

We found out what was wrong. We have CMS Pro installed on the same site and this seemed to be interfering with the script. Loaded it to another server and use flash to draw the images and this seems to be working no problem.

Ovidiu Support Team #821

Hi,

Glad you managed to find the problem.

i had same problem  I came here as suggested and found that if i moved this to another domain without cms pro the script works perfect

Only issue is making the fill page effect?  I now will try with large images. that will help I am sure.

Ovidiu Support Team #1506

Hi,

You have to check the when the code is generated Enable Fullscreen Gallery option.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Images not Displaying is closed to new replies.