Images not shown in google Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Images not shown in google

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 32 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

• I use this beautiful plugin for a month for a client. For her it is important to show the images in google, i restyled her oldfashioned website. But what can I do to show the images apart from the gallery? And to show them in google, images? Because they get odd names and its only possible to give it a title, but the files name is long and coded.
    Thanks,

Jelske Boonstra

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Jelskedei.

Oana Support Team #12837

Hello,

For now, you can not do anything. We will try to find a quick solution to your problem and you will receive the answer as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.

That is a pity, I expect you will find a solution soon, because I get in trouble with my client.

Thanks

Marian Support Team #12863

Hello

Please send us a link to see your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Oana Support Team #12934

Hello,

The names are changed for security reasons and we recomend for them to stay like this. But if you want to change this you have to dopwgg/libraries/php and edit in upload.php and uploadify.php.

Please replace all the code with this: for uploadify.php

And this is the new code for upload.php

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Oana.

Hello Oana,
    Thanks, before I try this, does it change directly all the names or only the new images?
    And what about the thumbnails, now they load directly the big images (my client doesn’t know how to make them smaller) and loadtime of the pages takes too long.

Jelske

Oana Support Team #12952

Hello Jelske,

The name will change only the images that you upload from now on, not the ones that are already loaded. To change the images and shrink them, use a photo editing program.

Thank you.

Hello Oana,

OK, thanks. Now I have to change all the images with the new names after I changed the files as above mentioned. Well, that costs me a couple of hours so I have to plan this. It should be nice if I new this before as an option to choose. Maybe in the future?

Jelske

Oana Support Team #12969

Hello Jelske,

This feature will be added in one of the future update. If your client do not have so many gallery, it could be possible to delete all and create again.

Thank you.

Hello Oana,

It works, thanks.
    Now all the galleries creating again, about 6! With all the captions and titles!

Jelske

Oana Support Team #13078

Hello Jelske,

Glad I could help. Please don’t forget to rate this item.

Have a nice day.

Hello Oana,

I thought everything is allright, but now I’ve got a new problem: I cannot make thumbnails. I think it happened after changing the code.
    I put all the newnamed images in the gallery, but the thumbs are not changing, whatever I do.
    I tell you how I make thumbs: Click on the new thumbnail, draw the new thumbnail and click submit, the new thumbnail shows short a broken image and changes blank and after that the old thumbnail the plugin made.

So, please help me.

Jelske

Oana Support Team #13166

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin & FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you

Hello Oana,

I send you my login info, do you know more?

Jelske

Oana Support Team #13639

Hello Jelske,

We need to see where the problem is and solve it.

Thank you.

Okay, Glad you’re looking at it. I can tell you that in the uploads the thumbs I tried to make are inside but blanco. The name is right, but the file is wrong.

Thanks

Jelske

Oana Support Team #13655

Hello Jelske,

Here, the plugin works perfectly. What I want to check is your site. From these reason I need your login info.

Thank you.

Hello Oana,

Did you get my login info? I’ve send it twice to this mailadress: wordpress@envato-support.dotonpaper.net about three days ago!

Jelske

Oana Support Team #13817

Hello Jelske,

You could send the info on forum by marking the “Set as private reply”.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #13823

Hello,

Please send us the correct wp-admin link.

Thank you.

Hi Oana,

I don’t know what you mean, it is the correct link, try it.
    the ftp is without http://

Jelske

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Jelskedei.

Oana Support Team #13857

Hello,

I create a new thumbnail and don’t was any problem. Please check: http://www.matkissing.nl/structuren/etsen/

Thank you.

Hello,

Yes that was not the problem, the problem is with the new files I uploaded after changing the code in the uploadfiles. The new files in http://www.matkissing.nl/portretten/volwassen Wall Grid Gallery id 2: volwassenen.
    Try the disabled thumbs to change, even when they are enabled, they won’t change. Thats why I send you the ftp login, in uploads/thumbs you see some double files with the new names and one file is blanco. The other file is the original thumb. For example: balletdanseres-portret-Julia.jpg

Thanks,

Oana Support Team #13879

Hello,

Why in the Gallery id 2 all images are duplicate?

Thank you.

Hi Oana,

I imported the images with the new names (see the start of this threat), but I had to keep the same order and I wanted to know that everything was goiing allright, before I throw the images with the wrong names away. And I am happy I did that, because as you see I cannot make new thumbnails.
    The double images all have other names, so that cannot be the problem I presume.

Thanks

Hi Oana,

Any idea?

Marian Support Team #14491

Hello

Do you use a CDN server or cache plugin ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Marian,

I don’t know the difference. I upload the files with the Uploadify jQuery Plugin. And the site is on a usual server.

Thanks,

Jelske

Hello,

What did you do with my site?
    All the thumbs got rounded corners, please put the code back as it was. I hate rounded corners. And I changed this all.

Marian Support Team #14625

Hello

Now is working. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Marian,

Thanks, I tried this and only the new imported images are doiing well, but I can use it and make it working again, and I put the CSS back, so I’ve got my squared corners back!.

Thanks for your support,

Jelske

Oana Support Team #14657

Hello,

We are glad that the problem has been resolved and now everything works perfectly. If you like our plugin please don’t forget to rate it.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic Images not shown in google is closed to new replies.