Images randomly display in wrong position Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (jQuery Plugin) Images randomly display in wrong position

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello. If I reduce the width in settings.xml, I’m finding that some of the images will display off to the right side, showing only half the image. This happens totally at random and often clicking the thumbnail will make it display properly, but it will always happen again. Also, once it has started to happen most of the images will stay that way, with the odd one displaying properly.

At first I thought it was something I’d done in CSS but I tried it with an unedited version (only changing the width and adding my own images (all of them at the desired width (490px)) and it did the same. Is there another setting I should be changing? I have looked everywhere I can think of. Here’s a screenshot: Thumbnail Gallery Display problem Thanks.

Update: I think the issue may come when I add something to Media in the content.xml file. For example:

<Media><![CDATA[]]></Media>

I have disabled the Lightbox and want to link the main image to another page instead.

It’s only when I do this that the problem arises. Any ideas why this could be?

Sorry, I meant:

Screenshot of Media line in content.xml

Does this help?

It works perfectly if I don’t add an ‘a’ link to Media in content.xml. If this is the wrong way to add an a:link to an image could you tell me how it should be done, please?

Ovidiu Support Team #3352

Hi,

The way to add a link in link tags

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Ovidiu.

Your code is not displaying.

Support Team Support Team #3386

Hello,

Can you send us a link. It will be help us to debug the problem faster.

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Images randomly display in wrong position is closed to new replies.