Issue with "Add to cart" button : woocommerce and Pinpoint button Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Issue with "Add to cart" button : woocommerce and Pinpoint button

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello Team,
    I have trouble with my add-to-cart buttons :
    I created new products with one calendar per product. For each product; I updated automatically into the database :
    – dopbsp_woocommerce_calendar : number of the linked calendar
    – dopbsp_woocommerce_add_to_cart : true ( because I don’t want woocommerce add-to-cart but I want pinpoint add-to-cart button)
    – dopbsp_woocommerce_position : tabs
    – dopbsp_woocommerce_language : fr

I read and followed the documentation but
    1/ the woocommerce add-to-cart button is displayed automatically on my product page (excepted if I update one by one my product in back-office)
    2/ the pinpoint add-to-cart button is always hidden and is not displayed on my product page (there is a “display : none” into css )

Example here

Is it because I updated datas directly into database ? Do I need to add some more code ?
    Or maybe it is because of “variations” ?

Can you help me please ?
    Thank you
    Cloé

Sabina Support Team #64446

Hello,

There are a few errors in your website:

Did you configure the Product following the documentation ?

If this is not the case, please send the WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hello Sabina,
    The problem seems to come from Polylang multilingual site Plugin… I am checking the problem but the attribute “Booking” is writing “pa_booking” so the button doesn’t work…
    Maybe do you have a solution about that ?
    Thank you
    Cloé

Sabina Support Team #64857

Can you update the plugin to the last version 2.1.3 ?
    In this version the calendar can be used only in Simple Products.

The Add to cart button from Pinpoint appears only after the dates are selected in the calendar.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic Issue with "Add to cart" button : woocommerce and Pinpoint button is closed to new replies.